Agency Events for Fall 2016
- Saturday, October 1st - Annual Hayride, Corn Maze and Dinner
- Tuesday, October 4th - Bowling
- Wednesday, October 5th - Building closed for staff training
- Wednesday, October 19th - trip to the movies
- Friday, October 28th - Annual Halloween and Costume Party!
- Tuesday, November 1st - Bowling trip
- Tuesday, November 22nd - Annual Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Dinner at Golden Corral
- Building will be closed on November 24th and 25th
- Thursday, December 8th - Spiritual Retreat
- Tuesday, December 13th - Holiday Lights and Dinner event
- Sunday, December 18th - trip to Holiday Theatre
- Friday, December 23rd - Annual Holiday Party!
- Friday, December 30th - New Year's Eve Eve Party!
Event dates are subject to change, please check our monthly calendar for more information on activities, groups and events.
Members must be attending on a regular basis to be considered for attending community events. New members must attend a minimum of twice a week for at least 30 days prior to signing up for community activities, but are free to attend parties and events at the building.